The Universe Journal
This intriguing journal's stylings reproduce the binding of The Universe: Or, the Infinitely Great and the Infinitely Little, an encyclopedia of the sciences by French naturalist Felix-Archimede Pouchet (1800-1872), published in London in 1870 and designed by John Leighton.
- Its cover medallions' words and images herald ''Air Water Fire,'' ''Vegetable Animal Mineral,'' and in the center -- ''The Universe,'' spheres indicating latitude and longitude, with zodiac symbols within.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages.
- Thick, smooth-finish acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Matte hardcover journal is embossed with gold foil highlights.
- A gold ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Bronze endpapers complement the design.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. For orders over $100 there will be free shipping.